Thursday, 30 June 2016
Reading Response Journal
Title: Monsoon Flood
Author: Anne Ingram
Today I read about Monsoon Flood
I feel Scared about what I read today because there was an big Monsoon
My favourite character was Mum because Mum was always prepared is their was a Monsoon Flood
I would feel disappointed if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because there was flood lapping towards my house:(
I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen The Flood is going into the house and everywhere inside the house.
Wednesday, 29 June 2016
Tuesday, 28 June 2016
What is music
Sounds that we like to hear can be combined to music The sound we produce from a musical instrument depend on the three elements. The vibrating part of the instrument.
The amplify part of the instruments.Any Sound altering devices on the instrument
Did you know that a piano has keys and that it is a big huge instrument. The keys a coloured black and white. To me It looks like teeth.
On a piano it go to A-G. It has note to play. While playing it you have to strike. It is a loud instrument. It has volume and pitch soft and loud high and low.
I feel noisy, musical and sad because it is noisy it is so musical and sad because people don't know how to play
Tuesday, 21 June 2016
WALT define volume and pitch.
1. Our ears can hear differences in sound.
2. Sound can be louder or soft, higher or lower.
3. The larger the vibration, the louder
4. The harder we strike blow pluck or scrape sound markers the louder the sound it makes.
Monday, 20 June 2016
Friday, 17 June 2016
Thursday, 16 June 2016
Reading Response Journal
Title:Make a purerehua
Author: Oho kaa
Today I read about how to make a purerehua.
I feel Happy about what I read today because we made a purerehua in class
My favourite character was Hoana because she showed us how to make a purerehua
I would feel Excited if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because it fun making a purerehua
I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen To others how to make a purerehua.
Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Tuesday, 14 June 2016
Friday, 10 June 2016
Wednesday, 8 June 2016
How to make a purerehua
- Cup to draw around
- Felt pens
- Wool or a string
1. Draw around the cup to make a circle on a cardboard
2. Cut out the circle
3. Decorate the circle with felt pen and glue and glitter if you like
4. Make to holes with a nail near the center of the circle
5. Thread the wool or string through the holes and tie ends together
6. Pull the loop of the wool or string from underneath the circle and stretch the ends out so that the cardboard circle is in the middle
7. Spin the circle round so that the wool twist tightly
8. Pull evenly on both ends of the wool when the wool becomes loose spin it the other way
9. Listen to your purerehua hummimg