How does your stomach rumble?
- It just does sometimes
- When you get hungry it just rumbles
- It is these pockets of gas and air that make the sound of your stomach growling
- when your stomach is empty it rumbles
When does your stomach Rumbles?
- when you’re Tired
- WHen you are digesting food
- When you are hungry
- WHen you play sports
What happens after you eat?
- You're still hungry
- Your stomach just rumbles on it own
- your digestive system needs want you to Eat
- Your stomach sends signals to your brain to get your digestive system working