Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Long weekend

Yesterday On Tuesday the 2 June my little cousin constantine taimalie came to
my house for a sleepover.His mum was so busy doing finding a place  for his birthday.Then
my mum said to me to babysit my cousin so my mum goes shopping.


Meanwhile my mum left.After I saw my little cousin crawling around and I try to stop him but he keep on crawling. At last he was tired  and I feed him with his milk bottle
but he stayed awaked. After that we played tag but only crawling.


After a while he saw his favorite cartoon and he went in front of the television when he
was watching I went and did his lunch and then I feed him .Initially my mum came with
lots of shopping. Later when I turned around he was already sleeping. Well my mum

and I were laughing hard out.


My Mum and I felt like laughing hard out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.